Educator, Higher Education Professional and Worship Leader, Dr. Stephanie Helms Pickett shares how through trial and triumph she learned to live authentically as a worshipper, both internal and external to the sanctuary. Through narratives, humor and theory into practice, she demonstrates to anyone how to fully embrace each position of employment as an opportunity of worship deployment, uniquely ordained by the Creator. In these pages you’ll discover:
- How to love the job you hate
- How to use your gifts in a dormant environment
- To understand the purpose behind assignment blessings
- Why your favor is beneficial in secular spaces
- How to be a worshipper in the workplace despite your cultural DNA with historical implications
Your workplace can become what you desire it to be. If you are curious as to how, this book is for you!